Thursday 2 June 2016

Pizza Versus Intelligence.

(Hawaiian Pizza)

Well! Hullo! (Note – this is a sad hello!)
Recently someone (read – idiot) asked me a question, here it goes.

Question – There is a boy who is 4 years old, his younger brother is half his age. When the elder one is 100 – what would be the age of the younger one?

I answered 50! He told me to think – I did the calculations on my note book and answered 50! He told me to think again and carefully answer – I said 50, confirm 50!

Not sure how many of you are geniuses like me, the answer was 98. I kind of went into a slight depression. He mocked and consoled me at the same time, caught it on tape and threatened to make it viral. Idiot confirmed.

Seriously guys 50! God I am dumb. Well in my defense I was kind of pre occupied but still…

Hence begins the search for IQ enhancing books, websites and blogs.
Luckily I found one in the library, library of where I work!


It’s called Building Mental Muscle by David Gamon and Allen D. Bragdon. It is a 320 page book, with conditioning exercises for Six Intelligence Zones. I had no idea we had zones!
This book has images of the responsible parts of the brain – as in what part is responsible for what we do, think, say, act and all.
The best part was that this book has answers!

I have been working on improving my mental muscle for the past month now – try me?
Anything that you guys do to keep this organ functioning well? Hit me up with ideas people, something different, cool and that does not bore me at the same time.

On the positive side I tried Hawaiian Pizza – I always like pineapple in my food especially pizza and chinese gravies that we have with egg fried rice, but I have seen a lot of people don’t like so – what kind are you?

Ingredients for Hawaiian Pizza.

The dough is pretty simple that I make myself, and you can find it here.

Spread the dough base in an oven proof pizza dish that has been greased. Put a layer of chili garlic sauce on the base and then spread the other ingredients. I used chopped onions, chopped sausages, and chopped capsicum. Lightly sautéed them over low heat using only salt and pepper. I than placed this mixture over the pizza base. Add pineapple chunks. Next add a good amount of Jalapeno, black or green olives, and mixture of mozzarella and cheddar cheese.
In a preheated oven, at 180 degrees – toss in the pizza for around 20 minutes. Keep an eye on it since temperature varies from oven to oven.

 Slice, share/or not and enjoy :D
Let me know how it was.

Better pictures promise - next year or if/when I buy a DSLR :D

Till then,

Best,

Urooba.

No comments:

Post a Comment