Saturday 4 June 2016

SPIRITUAL CONNECTION WITH GARLIC BREAD.

Apart from me, I think another of God’s best creation is Garlic and Bread, and the fact that He gave man enough brains to combine them together and shove them in to the oven. God the decided to give some people more brains, now these were the clever ones and they decided to add cheese to the combination and name it Cheesy Garlic Bread and then you guys know the math. Add cheese to any equation and the result doesn’t really matter.
Name one person who doesn’t like cheese!
(Note to self – Tell you all about the time when I had goat cheese for the first time)

There was a time when Pizza Hut was the only pizza place in town – (Yes guys I am that old; in actual I am older than this as well – this you guys will get to know with time of course) and I used to eat only garlic bread, transfer all mushrooms, olives and sometimes capsicum to another plate and shortly claim that I am stuffed. This was back when I was not the coolest kid on the block – however please remember that now I am not only cool – I am literally frozen!

So guys presenting the ever trending and always in style – Garlic Bread – oh yes with cheese! And since I like to rise above the rest I added Oregano! Beat that boys!

Ingredients.
1 French loaf.
1 stick of salted butter.
1 medium sized garlic bulb.
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese.
Oregano (Dried)

Cut the loaf into 2 inch slight diagonals.
Melt the butter, and add chopped garlic to it and whisk it around in the mini blender till all is well mixed.
Reheat and spread it on to the French loaf.
Sprinkle cheese – as much or as less as you desire.
Top it off with Oregano.

Into a pre heated oven for 5 minutes at 110 degrees.

Serve hot and send love!

Much love,

Urooba.

No comments:

Post a Comment