Sunday 2 October 2016

Hogwarts Cafe - A review.

I am sure like everyone I have been waiting to receive my owl too – and I did! Boyses I got accepted at none other than Hogwarts and so what if it is just 10 15 years too late? I mean who is counting? Its Hogwarts right?
Two of us grown up women visited the newly opened Hogwarts Cafe, located in PWD Islamabad and acted like complete idiots and were infact appreciated. How cool is that?
Here I can be seen sippin' some Butter Beer Folks!

Yes guys I finally went to the much hyped Hogwarts Café and I am really glad I did so. A tiny venture by our youth has always been very inspiring and I think it should be appreciated no matter what.

We were welcomed very warmly and seeing our excitement we were promptly guided towards all the props, gowns and all and hence we began our photo session. Here are some of the pictures from around the café.

Thats my friend - high on thankfully Butter Beer.
The menu was simple; no complicated stuff and hence very delicious. The drinks were the best. I would suggest that you guys should definitely go for the drinks if nothing else.
It was predecided we would have Butter beer. Apart from that we had Gryffindor Red Lion (Strawberry Margarita) and it was like woaahhh yummy, and I had Dragon’s milk (Pina Colada) which is like my favvv drink ever. We were recommend Chow Mein which was again really good. I haven’t had a decent Chow Mein in Islamabad in a while now, so trust me I know.
This is the supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer yummy ChowMein People! Supeeer yummmmy!

Gryffindor Red Lion (Right) and Dragon's Milk
This is the menu, and I won’t further disclose what’s what – that’s for you lot to find out. Seriously guys do give it a try once – I am pretty sure you will like it, given you all are aware of who is who and what is what.
Let me know how you all like it!
P.S I was in Gryffindor and my bestie was in Slytherin – known for ambition and evil :P But thanks for the treat bestieee!
X0X0
Urooba.

No comments:

Post a Comment