Wednesday 10 February 2016

TO GREAT FRIENDS AND BROWNIES.

Chocolate Walnut Brownies


Today I would like to raise my coffee to some of the most important people of my life. I met them 10 years ago (wow had to actually count on fingers this time). The first 6 months were what I would count as that of polite smiles and awkward intros but what happened next was pure awesomeness – with a CAPITAL, boldUnderlined and Italic “A”

Sipping coffee and eating these brownies and watching you all on my laptop (you all know what you were doing on my laptop) Thanks to you all I smile!

Ramu, Mayan, Foo and Halz, thanks for always being there. Distances don’t matter I guess when you are this close. Its more like Islamabad, Rawalpindi, United Kingdom, Zimbabwe and Norway all fit perfectly fine onto one WhatsApp group – Thanks to different time zones I wake up to 275 messages on Whatsapp.

The best lot! I would give anything to hang out in college with you all, make the most of those 4 years, bunk more and take yet more pictures and most of all remember to have yet more meaningless conversations and be moree of a grammar nazi.

To you I raise “Coffee and Brownies”

And for the rest of you out there enjoy these Chocolate Walnut Brownies (Courtesy Foo)

Chocolate Walnut Brownies

1 cup flour
1 cup milk
1 egg
¾ cup oil
¾ cup sugar
½ cup cocoa powder
2 tsp baking powder

Mix all, and pour into a greased glass dish.

Into the microwave, yes microwave for 5 mins before doing the skewer test.

Let it cool for a while before turning it out – cool for a while, frost and eat.



P.S we made these brownies for our annual bake sale, I guess 5 kg flour was used and 5 hours were spent but the best part was finding Brownie remains after 5 weeks.




Cheers to the 5 of us!

Try and let me know if you find these Brownies as amazing as the 5 of us.





Ignore the crappy pictures, and feel the moment instead :p

Best,

Urooba.

No comments:

Post a Comment