Saturday 30 January 2016

ORIGINAL – IS IT ALWAYS A GOOD IDEA?

Original Pringles with Buffalo Chicken Dip


Okay now when I say “Original”– I say it with extreme level of sarcasm. Now don’t get me wrong there is absolutely nothing wrong with being original – all and everyone should be 100% original and more but c’mon Pringles – I mean they have plenty of ah-mazing flavors, like super cool! So why would anyone buy ‘original’ flavor – I mean it’s not even a flavor, it’s just mehh original.

Well typing like this I feel like talking about first world problems L

Well my dad just got me Pringles Original and the instant I saw the iconic red packaging I was thinking what I shall eat this with.

Well in all honesty I did come across Chocolate covered Pringles and I don’t think I really want to go down that road, well Original ain’t all that bad afterall.

So ladies and gentlemen, here we go, presenting Original Pringles with Chicken Buffalo Dip – try it out I have heard it addicting people!



Pringles Original with Buffalo Chicken Dip

1 cup cooked shredded chicken.
4 ounces of cream cheese.
½ cup ranch dressing.
¼ cup Tabasco
½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded.
2 tbsp of black olives, finely chopped.
1 tbsp of either Jalapeno, or green chillies – finely chopped.


Mix all over lowest possible heat until well incorporated.


Perfect snack for a weekday night.


Let me know how it turns out.

Best,
Urooba.

P.S – Pringles – please don’t sue me – I really like you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment