Monday 29 February 2016

Laziness of a Sandwich Ninja!

I love me some big and hearty sandwiches – trust me, pure true love!
However the closest I am going to get to cooking today is just picking ingredients from Subway and watch my sandwich being build up before my eyes.


 I love Subway!Yeshhh – from the start to the end; the selection, picking my bread, adding all the goodness except tomatoes and ketchup. Seeing this baby build up before my very own eyes, glued to the selection and moving along with the sandwich artist – I never get tired of watching it.


 I know a lot of people who are not Subway fans and trust me that’s okay, cause all the important ones are Subway fans anyways.

I like Subway to such an extent that I cant pick any favourites – love them all through and through.


Today its Subway’s Club! Yessssh pairing up Turkey and Beeef – pure goodness wrapped in crusty Parmesan bread!!. I am always on the lookout for Subway deals like on Valentines they had 1+1… Oh yeah this was freee tooo, won a bet cause Islamabad United won against Quetta gladiators (for those who don’t know – it was a cricket match from Pakistan Super League)

Whats your favourite Subway Sandwich? Let me know while I enjoy this beautyand truly look forward to the day when I can have a foot long in a single go –

Best,
Urooba.

No comments:

Post a Comment